● Create a job position and check all applications
● Select and contact all possible candidates
● Revise all the candidates documents before the interview
● Perform digital of Physical interviews with selected candidates and select best fitted candidates
● Sent candidates for interview with the clients
● Sent all approved candidates documents to the clients to comply with their needs and wait for approval
● Prepare and sign contracts with approved workers
● Explain to the worker the company culture and payment cycle that will be use in payroll
● Prepare retirement letter for worker, inform the worker of the end of contract date.
● Prepare letters upon request for (Bank, recommendation, retirement, etc.)
● Answer the telephone, answer questions via email, WhatsApp of personal, inform about new open positions, answer questions to company workers and direct them If necessary to the respective departments to receive support.
● Fill and update the workers report every Quartal. This information is sent to the DAO department for control
● Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
The competences necessary for this position based on our company competences dictionary are the following:
1. Efective Comunication, level 3
2. Analitical Thinking, level 4
3. Decision making, level 3
4. Planification y Organization, level 2
The academic requirements for this position are the following:
1. High school diploma
2. Talent Management courses (Diploma is a plus)
3. Basic knowledge in Aruban labor law